Sunday, May 04, 2008

WOW!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything on here since November! And things have definitely changed! I studied super hard and sat for the VA bar again in February and rocked it! Found out that I passed on April 23rd and will be sworn in June 2nd.

While I begin the long search for a job, I am doing document review with several legal temp agencies in the DC area. It is quite an experience - both good and bad. I may discuss it at a later time.

Hopefully I'll have more time to post on a more regular basis. Hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

Gabe Acevedo said...

Congratulations on passing the VA bar. Definitely one of the toughest bars to pass.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe VA bars are again open.But it is great to go that bars.They are in very huge space.

===========================

mike5

WoW Gold