Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bar Review - UUUGGGGHHH!!

Haven't posted in a while - sorry! Graduated from law school on May 19th, and the very next day drove to Spotsylvania, VA to put everything I own in storage except some clothes and my wonderful bar review books. Am doing bar prep class at UVA Law School and will sit for the VA bar at the end of July. Hopefully I will only have to do this one time!

Still do not have a job, but am very excited to see that Sen. Leahy is widening the investigation into the DOJ and is looking into summer intern hiring, as well as the hiring of new attorneys and the Atty. Honors Program - all of which I applied for (at least 5 different applications) and never received a single response. Interesting . . .

Will keep you updated as I can, but for now, back to work!

No comments: